- April 13th – Palm Sunday, 11:00 a.m. Procession and Palm Sunday Liturgy
- April 16th – Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist
- April 17th – Maundy Thursday, 6:30 p.m. Foot washing and Institution of the Lord’s Supper, Stripping of the Altar (Bilingual)
- April 18th – Good Friday, 12:00 p.m. Liturgy (Bilingual) Passion and Solemn Collects, Veneration of the Cross & Communication
- April 18th – Good Friday, 2:00 p.m. Stations of the Cross, Via Crucis
- April 19th – Holy Saturday, 12:00 p.m. Prayers
- April 20th – Easter Day, 10:00 a.m. & 12:00 p.m. New Fire and Mass of the Resurrection, Brass Choir
Our Ash Wednesday service with imposition of ashes will be at 6:30 PM.
Here is a quick reminder of our upcoming services for the Christmas season, culminating on the 12th day of Christmas, January 5th.
This Tuesday, our combined bilingual Christmas Eve service is at 6:00 PM.
We will also have combined bilingual services on Sunday, December 29th and Sunday, January 5th at 11:00 AM. Note that Sunday, January 5th will be our Epiphany service, celebrating the Feast of the Three Kings (El Día de los Reyes).
We will return to our normal Sunday schedule on January 12th, with a service in English at 10:00 AM, and a service in Spanish at noon.
We are back to our normal Sunday schedule, with a service in English at 10:00 AM, and a service in Spanish at noon. The choir is back, and Sunday school will resume on Sunday, September 15th at 12 noon. Thursday Bible Study will resume September 11th at 10:30 AM.
The 130th Anniversary Committee is working on plans for our celebration and related events — more to come on this later.
Finally, you may have noticed that our website is now up and running!